What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom named both my cameras the same thing and I can't switch

I have two USB cameras attached to my Mac Mini. In Zoom, they are both listed as "Full HD webcam" and when I switch from one to the other, the camera selected is still the same. I can only get it to use the other camera by temporarily unplugging the ...

40 minute limit for multiple members how extend?

Can you finish and record your first meeting with three people then start another meeting to continue talking ? How to have longer free meetings is the question for three or more participants.

Tessaw by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Program

I am pre-recording a program, would like the presenter to be in active speaker mode, but like the only the "MC" video shown in the upper right corner while the presenter is performing. What view should I select? Another question: Is shared screen onl...

Julene by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error: Failed to Detect Your Microphone and Speaker.

Zoom has worked fine forever until recently. Now, when I try to "Join with Computer Audio," I get the error message: "Failed to detect your microphone and speaker. Please make sure your devices are properly connected."This has been a problem for abou...

Only recorded participant video - recover file?

I recorded an interview with a guest... I have done this many times with no issue, except when I look at this file, it is ONLY the participant's video for the entire file. Is there a way to recover the video file of me when I am talking through zoom ...

Compartilhamento de Tela

Não venho conseguindo compartilhar tela no formato tela cheia. Quando tento aparece a mensagem:Please move this window away from the shared application

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022