Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Names disappear in grid view

It used to be that the names appeared constantly in grid view. I had a meeting today, and the names disappeared entirely unless I moused over the grid cell. This behavior is particularly annoying in larger groups like classes. How do I return to a UX...

aholub by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! WHERE IS THE POLLING FEATURE???

I have been searching for 2 days for the polling feature. It appeared and enabled it, but now I can't find it again. Why is this feature so difficult to find? It does not appear under "Meeting (in Basic)" as the instructions say. PLEASE HELP!!! Where...

Saving survey as part of Zoom meeting template?

Is there a way to add a survey to a Zoom meeting template (when you want to use the same survey every time you host a meeting that is built on that template? Or are all surveys meeting-specific (and thus need to be recreated for every meeting)?

Zoom speed dating

I run an event using Zoom for 90 people. Each participant gets 1 minute to present a vision of where they want to be in the next year. The exercise assigns each person a number. They are either a 1 a 2 or 3. There are 30 rooms each with 3 people (a 1...

Upcoming new minimum version for the Zoom clients

Hi everyone! ~3 months from now on November 5th, all Zoom users will be required to update their Zoom client to version 5.8.6 or higher, in order to prepare for a new quarterly minimum version schedule. Afterwards, Zoom will require a new minimum ver...

Bort by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 23 replies
  • 7 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now