Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! My virtual backgrounds are gone

When I tried to use my virtual backgrounds today all my choices are gone except blur and none. Can't figure out what happened. I checked my settings and my options were correct. I then signed out and back in. When I did that Zoom mentioned that there...

Sarah76 by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

How to screen share using a screen reader

Hi there, I am a user experience researcher studying app accessibility with screen readers. I would like to share instructions with my project participants for how to get to screen share on Zoom with a screen reader on their mobile device. Are there ...

mmaykut by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello.

how to connect bluetooth speaker(galaxy buds) in PC zoom discusion?I installed a Bluetooth dongle.Except for the Zoom meeting, everything works normally.

Changik by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound from Others to Me is Delayed

I'm using a new Mac mini Pro M2 and the sound coming to me from others in a meeting is delayed by 2-3 seconds. I uninstalled, restarted and re-installed to no avail. I've checked my system resources and that doesn't seem to be the problem. Everything...

nicsho by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Video Access

I keep seeing that make sure your camera is powered on and connected to your computer each time I want to start a video on zoom

joy12 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom won't open up

All of a sudden Zoom won't open on my computer.....uninstalled it and re-installed it, still won't open....suggestions?

BA1954 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes