Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Is zoom premium required to retrieve a recording?

I signed up for a Zoom Premium account on a monthly basis, as I was scheduled to present at several meetings with homeowners in our neighborhood re: renovations to our clubhouse. A session was recorded, saved to the cloud and the link sent out to tho...

RickBr by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

granting camera and microphone permission

I recently upgraded my old Mac laptop and am now running Mojave 10.14.6 Zoom used to work fine, but now I cannot grant permission to Zoom to use my camera and microphone. I can see and hear everyone at a meeting, but they cannot see or hear me. Zoom ...

ewb16 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Face/hands disappearing when using green screen

Problem #1: I'm using my own zoom background image and a green screen and my face and hands (all skin) disappears. All you can see is my clothing and eye pupils. It's acting as if my skin is green (and therefore blocked out). After awhile my skin ret...

Pink dots on videocalls

Pink dots appear on the screen when the other person enters my meeting. I tried to rebut the laptop, uninstall zoom, run a virus scan. The camera works perfectly with Facebook. It used to work fine with zoom up to recently. Laptop is Asus Windows 8.1...

Anna22 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use external camera

I have a Win10 laptop with an external USB camera. When I join a Zoom meeting, the image I project is from the internal laptop camera. I can enter the camera app and change the camera image on the laptop to external but the Zoom image remains the int...

VAl- by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program