cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reviewing a cloud sent meeting

MABT
Listener

I was sent a copy of a zoom meeting that was sent on the cloud. I downloaded the files but cannot figure out which app will open up the zoom meeting from my files. I get a message to look for the appropriate app but have no idea what I am looking for. I want to be able to review the meeting again and take notes. I assume that once downloaded I can go in again and take notes and use the meeting as I need to. I just don't knowhow to re-open it once it has been downloaded.

2 REPLIES 2

KhatC
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi @MABT! Recordings with video and/or screen share are usually .mp4 files so you can use any media player such as Windows Media Player or QuickTime Player for Mac. Hope this helps!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @MABT just checking in on @KhatC's reply! Were you able to successfully open and review the cloud recording sent to you? If so, great! Don't forget to click the "accept as solution" button if we were able to resolve your issue. Here is also more information within the Knowledge Base article on How to share, download, and delete cloud recordings

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!