Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sharing ipad screen from desktop app

I used to be able to share my ipad screen when I was on Zoom on my desktop. I can no longer share my ipad screen. I have worked with the tech department in our building and they told me it is a result of the latest Zoom update. Is there a work around...

Problems with Annotation on iPad Pro

Since the recent toolbar redesign, I've been having persistent issues with the annotation tools when using a whiteboard or sharing my screen, including:- Double tapping pencil no longer switches to eraser- When erasing, annotations are occasionally r...

jeremyj5 by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Facturación

Cancelé el plan que tenía porque no lo iba a usar más y me quieren cobrar igual este mes. No sé a dónde llamar o cómo hacer para solucionarlo.

yancue by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom error code 13215

So all this stuff started 2 months ago, since one of my clients moved to China. My client experienced Zoom error code 13215, and after I upgraded my account to “Zoom pro”, she was able to join my meeting again...until this month. Due to the problem i...

mslee1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Landline phone access to Zoom meeting stopped connecting

I'm in Australia.A user who previously accessed Zoom meetings by landline phone (1-2 years) can now no longer connect.Using the same phone which previously gave no problem, you can dial the number that connects to Zoom and make a connection. You rece...

Zoom link disappears

I create a meeting in Outlook (zoom link is automatically added). When I click on the link to access the meeting from the app, I get the information that I need to wait for the host.I tried to change the settings in zoom so that there is no waiting r...

igorp by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes