Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Camera Mic Conflicts

Trying this topic again, as I haven't had any success getting help. I have a RODE USB-mini mic, and a Logitech C505e camera. The camera has its own microphone and despite trying EVERYTHING in settings, zoom overrides the RODE mic and insists on using...

Meeting time limits

I have the year subscription to Pro package. Is there a time limit on meetings with more than 1 person? @timelimits

Is there a way to disable the Post Attendee browser window?

Each time after my zoom meetings, Zoom opens what I assume is a default site; https://us02web.zoom.us/postattendee... Is there a way to disable this? Or is it a setting from the Zoom meeting owner that they can change?I'm just sick of it opening wind...

Natski by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing

Hello, Everyone. I have something to ask though i dont have the answer. And confused. I have 2 outstanding invoices that have been forgotten by me. The plan just ended today (08/08/2022)My question is, The cloud recording gone. And if i pay the plans...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now