Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

video freezing

I installed Zoom on a new HP EliteBook computer, running Windows 10. When I join a meeting, my video displays a still of the view when I joined the meeting and immediately freezes. I can see other participants' video feeds just fine. I only see my fr...

SusanEL by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration link not working

We have been using the same link - with registration) with multiple weekly dates for over a year without any troubles BUT, last week when to get into the meeting last week, it would not let them in.For those who did not preregister and would normally...

ZoomCSZ by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Who can access attendees list?

I am setting up an all-day zoom interview meeting where attendees will join and exit one at a time. If I am the host, can the attendees also access the attendees' list later? I want the list to be confidential. Thank you.

rjds22 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Polls...

I am sure I turned Polls on when I enabled Breakout Rooms yesterday. And yesterday Polls was on the toolbar and I tried it out. Today - it's not there. I have looked in the system and it is enabled. Where the heck has it gone? Have I done something? ...

2 meetings at the same time

i purched 2 license to my account. how can i activate them? i want to be able to create 2 difrent meetings at the same time.

Boaz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing sound and picture

Hi Everyone, do you maybe know how can I share computer sound and pictures and the same time and still be heard speaking?It seems to me that I can only do one or the other....I hope I am wrong - I would appreciate suggestions or advice.Thank you!

LANGUAGE INTERPRETER and MULTIPIN

Option for Language Interpreter is not available on ZOOM. MULTIPIN is not working when I am using the 2nd Screen. Only 1 could be pin in screen 1 and then 1 pin on screen 2. Please support, thanks.

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022