Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Convert Zoom into MP4 or Mp3

Hi, everyone!I have a zoom file that I've been trying to convert into a MP4 or MP3 format.It didn't start to convert automatically, so I've tried the zTscoder.exe strategy but it din't work.I also tried to upload it in my YouTube account (to then con...

Zoom Muffling Spotify music and Youtube videos

I recently have had to switch laptops, and had to redownload zoom onto this new laptop. Ever since zoom was downloaded, every time I would go into a meeting any other sound playing becomes muffled, this applies for Youtube videos and Spotify. It is i...

Manter by Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes

Rank Order Polling

I was excited to try out the advanced polling feature "Rank Order" poll for an upcoming meeting. We have five candidates for two open positions on a committee, and rank order polling would help the committee quickly identify the top two candidates in...

Zoom Skype for Business (Lync) Plugin

I installed the Zoom Skype for Business (Lync) Plugin. However, when I get a call from someone on Zoom, I see "Available" instead of "In a Zoom Meeting" in the Skype app. Does anyone have a solution for this?Zoom version: 5.16.10(latest)Zoom Skype fo...

User Can't Hear All Participants

I have one specific person that can't hear two other (specific) people. He can hear everyone else, just not those two. The rest of us can all hear those two fine. That user has confirmed that Windows, all audio drivers and Zoom are all updated. The i...

find "Automatic start scheduled meetings"

Hi,After a recent update my zoom keeps opening itself when meetings start. Looking online there's supposed to be a setting called "Automatic start scheduled meetings" that I can switch off. I believe it's supposed to be on the "meetins" tab, but it d...

cathc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Car Play

Apple Car Play is very limited as of now but I think it is a very useful feature. Do we know how we can influence Zoom to enhance the app?Few quick wins that I think are:1. Join a meeting (I think it is different from calling a person)2. Ability to s...

A7AY by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

In Meeting Zoom Chat Missing

For one of my on going meetings, only one of my participants can see the chat box. Why are my other participants unable to see the chat? Why is the chat box not an option for some? What do I need to check in my settings?

Iya_Chi by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes