Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

showing details on video when teaching

Hi Zoom, because of Covid I can't get 6 to 8 people together to teach a class showing students how to tie flies for trout fishing. My classes have begun but the video quality is poor. No detail or color to the subject which is a close up of a fly bei...

Sound and mic keeps auto muting itself

For soom reason when I am in the Zoom app, my sound and mic keeps auto muting itself when I am on a call with more than two people. It happens all the time when I am presenting which is very unprofessional. I have been n a few forums looking for reso...

Resolved! Polls

I'm back...Attempting to make a single answer poll question with one selection option. It has been confirmed by Bort, that a minimum of two selection choices are allowed in the standard polling feature. Is a minimum of two responses also required wit...

Echo and static sound during Zoom meetings

Hi there, In the course of last weeks, we've been experiencing heavy echoing static while anyone in the meeting is speaking. It is audible by the speaker themselves and by all participants, no matter what hardware is used. Thanks for advising about t...

Resolved! Polls

Attempting to construct a single response question. The first choice was successfully entered, I don't have a 2nd choice to enter. How can I remove "Choice 2" so that this selection is not available to select when the poll is launched?Thank you

Turning all Cameras off as Host

I want all cameras off when hosting a meeting. I have switched all settings to disable video, however, one video camera is always on regardless. How can I fix this?

my zoom ID

I once used my friend's zoom ID and now every time I go on a zoom call her name shows up instead of mine. I can't seem to get her off. please helpthanks Constance

vinny by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022