Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom app hangs after I download a clip

Hello, I started testing the clip function today and it seems great. However if I download a clip, once downloaded the Zoom app then totally hangs leaving me no option but to close it via task manager (Windows 11). I wondered if anyone else is experi...

Controlling a guest's audio settings

I host a podcast of interviews conducted via Zoom. At the beginning of each, I have to take the time to talk the guests through adjusting their audio settings. Is there a way for the host to do it? If not, it would be a great tool for Zoom to develop...

Invitations listing USA based numbers

Since Customer Service appears non existent and you are just told to come here - I recently wrote an email asking if there was a Zoom base in Australia where I live as the invites to meetings contain line after line of USA based numbers which is not ...

How can I stop automatic downloads?

I made a similar reply in a conversation between @Ohkawa and @itfreshman1 but got no respose, so I an creating this new post. I have the Zoom app on my MacBook and on my iPhone. Every time I click on a link sent to me for a Zoom meeting when using my...