Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Split Controls from Content when NOT Sharing

When you share your screen, the meeting controls can split off from the meeting content (which is basically your own shared screen). which is convenient so the other participants don't see your controls. I would like to split off the controls when NO...

stevieb by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom sounds weird on every speakers

Hi, I'm using a Asus laptop with Windows 11. My headphones and the laptop speaker work well playing sounds using other apps (like Video players and Spotify). But with Zoom, I can hear sounds but they sounds like filtered and weak, or feel like the sp...

Error 103008 in app using webcam video

Hello, I am getting an error 103008 when trying to join a meeting using my webcam for video. The meeting just crashes out with error 103008. If I disable the video from the camera while still using the camera microphone I can get in a meeting just fi...

Sing Along

I'm planning a sing along, and want all participants to be able to hear the collective voices. Is this possible? Zoom latest Windows 10 version, running on laptop.

JW03063 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-Register Guests - Not appearing as an option

Any tips on activating the "Pre-register Guests" option for the panel to appear? Since it appears to be a "new-ish" feature based on the Support info, wondering how to access. https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0058152S...