Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Blurred foreground and background

HI! HELP!! Please! Last week I was using the blurred background in my meetings and it worked fine. But Friday, I held up a book to show the cover and it was also blurred. Even though you could see my face to the back and side of the book and it was c...

Users with basic license taking up recording space.

Hello, I was analyzing the recording usage and I found that the host of some of the meetings are basic users which I haven't added to our users. Could it be because they were assigned host role by one of our licensed users? Thanks & regards,Ranjith

D116TM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Handover account to successor

Hi, I am using a Zoom-Account (payed) as a leader of a group of patients of a neuronal Desease (Restless Legs Syndrome). I'll give up this engagement at the end of 2024 and my successor will continue my work. Because of a reorganization of these grou...

Zoom Will Not Install On My Windows 10 PC

After having issues, I uninstalled and tried to reinstall. The software initializes, the app list says its installed, but there is no icon on the task bar and cannot find the program in file explorer. Tried some of the trouble shooting steps, but I a...

Apple ID associated with another Zoom account

I am trying to upgrade to zoom pro one on my iphone. When I try to do so, I get an error message saying that my apple ID is associated with another zoom account. I don't know how to determine what that account is, or how to fix this. Would anyone kno...

Recorded without being logged in

I was invited to Zoom Session. I forgot to log into my account. I got permission from Host to record session. But I can't find the recording. It's not in my PC. Any ideas would be greatly apprecaited.