Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio - Bose QuietComfort® Earbuds

I bought myself some Bose QuietComfort® Earbuds. They work on everything except Zoom. I’ve gone through all the settings I could find. And still can’t get them to work on Zoom. Any ideas?I have a Mac laptop.

Cyanne by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Speaker playback in Zoom App for Windows

Hello. Not sure this is the best 'board'??My Zoom App on WIndows does not palyback sound to my laptop speaker, even though it is listed correctly in Audio Settings. Playing from my music library is fine, using Zoom Web app is fine, youtube is fine. O...

normanh by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Share Screen in Breakout Rooms

Hey there, Is there a way for me to grant everyone in my breakout rooms access to sharing their screen when they present? We've got about 30 people in the meeting, and separate them in two breakout rooms. We currently have 3 hosts before the breakout...

How do you allow ANY participant to record?

Hi! I want to set my zoom meetings to all anyone to record our sessions. I'm seeing a host can allow participants to record, but I'd like to skip this step and allow anyone who joins my zoom to be allowed to record.Thank you,Julianne

Fables by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording permission

Hello - In the past the way the settings were, I was able to record my meeting as host to my laptop and participants could not record. While I was checking my settings the other day, I discovered that now there is just one toggle for local recording ...

Resolved! Find recording in cloud

HiI want to find a recording in the Cloud I did during a meeting. I was invited to the meeting and just selected Join via link. The person who invited me said she made me the host. I recorded the meeting to the Cloud during the meeting and when I had...

Eva100 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom unable to detect camera on windows computer solution

I might have a possible solution for windows computer users. If you have an issue with your computer not detecting your camera, this could also be a solution for microphone issue to. Try this: Go to the app "Samsung Security" on your computer and giv...

Zoom unable to detect camera

This problem occurred after a recent Zoom update. The camera selection box in the video section of the Zoom settings is empty and greyed out.The ASUS Zenbook laptop is running windows 11 and the integrated camera works fine on other apps.I've uninsta...

Scheduling bi-weekly recurring Zoom meetings

In the Web portal, what's the best way to set up a recurring meeting that occurs every 14 days; i.e., every other Wednesday? For example, how can I schedule a recurring meeting for the second and fourth Wednesday of every month so that each occurrenc...