Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Helo

HelloI am away without my laptop and need to access a zoom meeting in couple of hours. I have a meeting details ID and password. I would like to access this meeting online without downloading zoom applications. I must not dand cannot download on my w...

Waiting room function does not work

When in my Personal Zoom Room, I wait but no-one turns up. But guests are in the waiting room with the message to 'wait till host starts meeting'. They email me to tell me, but I can't let them in because I have no sign that they are there.This is a ...

Charl by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom APP SDK

Hi ,We are using zoom App SDK. But We did't find any function inside zoom app SDK for start meeting recording function.Please Help me ASAP. Thanks & RegardsSumit PathakSoftware Engineer

Zoom App Sdk

Hi ,We are using zoom App Sdk. But We did't found any function inside zoom app sdk for leave meeting function.Please Help me ASAP. Thanks & RegardsSumit PathakSoftware Engineer

Resolved! Preserving given names of recordings

Zoom recordings in the cloud used to include, partially, the given name of the of session in the title but changed to the very unhelpful DateStamp[random number].mp4 format. Please can it be put back to the original or give us the option of retaining...

Simpson by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reports Tab

HiI'm a licenced user with a paid subscription but I can't don't have the Reports tab to see who attended a meeting last night. How can I get this information?

Need help

Hi everyone, I am a new Zoom member and I have some questions for you (i'm french so sorry for my bad english) ;First of all, I have to precise that I haven't bought a professionnal Zoom account yet (maybe it can explain some problems I had). I would...

MylGrel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Waiting for host to start

i open my zoom but participants cant join as it says waiting for host to start but I have opened the meeting.

OMSL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Mic symbol not showing can participants hear meeting?

Hi,Can you help me understand what is happening. We run meetings and host has the participants screen open where we can see participant status etc.Recently we have noticed that some participants do not show a mic icon, so can they hear what is being ...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now