Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

HD Recording issue

Using a checklist and confirmation process, I checked the 'HD record' box and saved my recordings locally for 5 interviews. 2 of the 5 interviews did not actually record in HD? Is there a way to obtain an HD recording of the 2 interviews at this poin...

KevinG by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording side by side with other people in the gallery

hi,I'm recording a zoom meeting tonight with me and another person discussing a topic. People are attending the zoom. Can I record the zoom so that me and the other person are side by side with the rest in the gallery?Many thanks

Listen Only meeting

We're trying to set up an audio meeting where there are Hosts and Participants. We don't want the participants to know the identity of each other and they will only have access to hear the Hosts, but not interact. Is there a way this can be done thro...

sowayda by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing ipad

When i share my ipad screen using air play it shows on the meeting but it's not showing when i watch the recording back, it was working fine last week but now it's not, anyone else having this issue?

Typ1tom by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

new Zoom meeting link logs into last Zoom meeting link

Usually, logging onto a Zoom meeting is flawless. However, recently, I have had the experience of clicking on a new Zoom meeting link and getting the link for the most recent Zoom meeting I attended. I have tried closing and reopening Zoom, rebooting...

madrona by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!!! Account locked!

Please can someone help me to contact someone who can help me unlock my account? I have 3 email addresses and need to set up a host meeting and I could not remember my password and it locked me out. I reset the password to be the same for all 3 accou...

Katea77 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants and observers

Hi, Can I have a meeting where there are participants and observers? The participants can interact and ask questions and the observers are able to only watch. Would I be able to have them register for the meeting and separate participants vs observer...

Wbritto by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Add attendees to Outlook based Zoom meeting

How can i successfully send invites to additional people for a Zoom meeting already sent out via the Outlook plugin? This is what happened when i tried:I have created a Zoom meeting using the Outlook plugin.I sent it to one grouyp of attendees and st...

Oakbell by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosts vs Licences

I have a single Pro account, so a single host allowed. However this allows 1 - 9 licences, does this mean that I can have different people with different login details start a meeting once I have scheduled?

PJH1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes