Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

share ipad screen

is it possible to share the screen in my ipad air with spotify or itunes and share the good sound of the music?thank u

scheduling using someone else's link

Hi, I was asked to schedule a job interview using someone else's URL link. When I click on the URL, it sends me directly to Meet with the person, so I don't want to do that, obviously? What do I do? Thanks

siren49 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotlighting 2 people, recording, their final position

When you’re spotlighting two people at the same time, you know how in the moment the recording has the boxes on top of each other but when you download it they’re side by side? My question is, Does the person who’s on top end up on our left side of t...

Subscribe to zoom google calendar

Hi there, we have two zoom room accounts that we are trying to get better visuals on for our staff but having a few problems. 1) Recurring meetings don't seem to show up on our google calendar (or in the zoom list of upcoming meetings) making us pron...

bikemn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Re: Zoom IP Blacklisted

Hi could you help me please? I couldn't use my zoom app because of 1132 error code. I guess My IP was blacklisted. I really don't understand why.

can1987 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!