Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! 1000 participants accommodation

I have just upgraded my account from basic account for 100 participants to 1000 participants. However, right at the schedule for the meeting, no more than 100 participants were accommodated. Please help me. Thanks..

Android audio sharing problem

I have a problem with sharing videos on my Xiaomi pad 5. When I share the screen, I activate the "share audio" option, but when I start a video the other participants cannot hear the audio. I have tried everything but with another device and it works...

view options on screen share

When I'm screen sharing, the preview section in the top right corner doesn't show up and I can't enable it anywhere. Because I want my video to appear as a large icon on the right or left side, not as a small icon on the right or left side

Bakhruz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

linux: start a script when joining/leaving a zoom call

I'm using Zoom on Linux. I do have an LED light that I want to switch on/off whenever I join or leave a zoom meeting. I guess this can be solved by some code listening for certain dbus events.Before reinventing the wheel I wonder if this has already ...

Cams that play nicely with Zoom

Never mind... I found a list of Zoom certified cams and chose one of them. I was all set to buy a webcam for an upcoming Zoom meeting, then I read a review that said "Zoom etc. won't recognize the camera if the AnkerWork software is open; it 'possess...

Bucam by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes