Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Setting a survey by default for all new meetings

I've reviewed the survey functionality and I'd like to have be added to all meeting for myself and my team. I haven't been able to track down how to do that. Is there a way to accomplish that or some work around that others are using to get feedback ...

Brhvt01 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout room glitch

Unexplainable tech glitch where participants could not join or be assigned to breakout rooms. Even co-hosts are unable to join breakout rooms or transfer participants to breakout rooms. Please help. Our online classes are suffering.

gln by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud storage exceeded - was the recording stored elsewhere

Hi everyone, I didn't realise that our cloud storage had been exceeded when I started a meeting, and when I checked the meeting recording, it cut off after 2 minutes, rather than the full 2 hours. n Do the recordings get stored anywhere else (e.g. ce...

Help - unable to join breakout rooms

Sept 1-2, 2022Unexplainable tech glitch where participants could not join or be assigned to breakout rooms. Even co-hosts are unable to join breakout rooms or transfer participants to breakout rooms. Please help. Our online classes are suffering.

gln by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Big error

Hello everyone I am Robinson from Bogotá Colombia in South America and I speak Spanish. I have been using zoom for to years with the meeting for 45 minutes, currently the time has changed and I have unlimited time, however one of my friends told me y...

Disable the login verification code for login

Dear Team,We use Zoom for educational purpose. We have 5 Zoom licences on which we run around 15 online programs. So accordingly we have more than 30 instructors who uses the zoom logins but everytime we face the issue of OTP login for unknown device...

Why zoom blur my website content?

Whenever I open my site during a meeting it can blur all the content in saving the video. My site is related to design. If someone is here and knows the solution kindly inform me. My site is housedesigner.net

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now