Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Aspect ratio not working

Hi!It is impossible for me to get the aspect ratio of my webcam right. The image always looks compressed from the sides, so to speak. No matter with setting I choose, it looks compressed. Tried changing setting of camera - not working. Tried ticking ...

GustafK by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ISP (Telekom Germany) is blocking Zoom?

hi, I've since ~2 weeks the issue that my router (speedport smart 3) firewall (which can't be deactivated) is blocking the IPs from Oracle cloud which is used for zoom calls. In the logs I can see that entry: Firewall event: An event [UDP SYN FLOOD I...

konmin by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Laptop goes off whenever I start a meetig

Hello!I have to conduct several meetings with Toowoomba lawyers through zoom. But whenever I open zoom, my laptop turns off automatically. Can you suggest me what should I do? Should I reinstall this app?

Arrière plan virtuel surn Surface Pro X

Bonjour,J'utilise l'arrière plan virtuel Zoom (photo personnalisée) sur PC.Je me suis identifié sur un nouvel appareil sur lequel je n'ai pas accès aux arrières plans virtuels.Dans "Paramètres" & "Fonds et filtres", il est indiqué "Votre ordinateur n...

Zoom

Sir network error problem

Local Recordings

I dropped my computer and I need to access my local recordings. How can I do that?

Duchess by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Recording not Processing

Hi there I am a teacher and need a recording of a class which is still processing over 48 hours later. Meetings I have done in the meantime have recorded no problem. Is anyone able to help? Thank you so muchCarolyn

can not enter the conference

When entering the conference using a link or an ID and password, I receive an error message: Wrong security code. Try again. who else got this problem?is there a solution?

Resolved! Disable pinning by participants

Hey everyone.In zoom can host or co-host disable participants to pin anyone in the meeting,. Can anybody clarify please.

sekar49 by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

Jan 19