Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Integration in Moodle for more than one teacher

Hi,I have an integration of zoom in a moodle structure. A have tested zoom meeting plugin and LTI Pro also but have the same problem.In my senario, i have classes (math, physics etc) and i want to use 1 or 2 zoom licences per class. In a class will b...

Zissis by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find local recorded Meeting

I recorded a my meeting locally. I always do that but this time there is no data in the folder. There is only a file called "recording.conf". There are no mp4 files. I couldn't even find the temporary file. There is sufficient data capacity. There wa...

Qtaro by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone device

I bought Dell laptop with Windows 11 and I am encountering an issue. I keep getting all the meeting the following error ”Failed to detect microphone and speaker. please make sure your devices are properly connected.” that disconnects my microphone an...

Unable to Sign in or Join a Meeting. (Error Code 5003)

I got several users who cannot join to a meeting or login to their Zoom client. I got an error code for unable to join meeting (Error 5003). The login attempt, there is no error code but just a message "It looks like we are unable to connect. Please ...

NW22 by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Hi

Hi, One day I saw that the host is dividing participants in groups. How to do that in chase I want to do?

P-S by Attendee
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

chat and new interpretation configuration

two items for your development team1) have a setting to allow host/co-host announcements be posted to all incoming participants who arrive after the announcements. best it this can be an option on the host/co-host chat window.2) the new interpretatio...