Zoom Meetings
anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Czym są Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings to uproszczone rozwiązanie do wideokonferencji zapewniające zoptymalizowane wrażenia ze spotkań wirtualnych. Zapoznaj się z poniższą ostatnią aktywnością społeczności Zoom Community, aby dołączyć do rozmowy na temat Zoom Meetings i nawiązać kontakt z innymi członkami. Jeśli nadal potrzebujesz wsparcia, przejrzyj nasze Zoom Meetings artykuły pomocnicze lub rozpocznij nową dyskusję poniżej!

Ostatnia aktywność

Share screen

Dear all hello . I am problem zoom meeting it share screen fix working iPad Pro 2020 share screen video freeze problem you update plzzz kind regards thank you oushan

Acesso as gravações após falha no pagamento da assinatura

Meu cartão expirou e o pagamento da assinatura falhou. Com isso minha conta foi alterada para o plano básico.Fiz a troca do cartão e paguei o valor aberto, mas a conta encontrou no plano básico e minhas gravações não estão disponíveis.É preciso muito...

FernandoDri przez Newcomer
  • 296 Wyświetlenia
  • 0 odpowiedzi
  • 0 polubienia

image goes purple

Hello,My image goes purple when I'm in zoom meetings. This happens randomly. The camera on my pc if fine. I've been told to contact zoom to ask if they can help me, but I don't have access to the chatbox. Has anyone had this issue?

Rozwiązane! joining meeting prior to organiser

Hello Does anyone know why someone can join my meeting before me and start recording?Today, someone also joined a meeting that I had on the 18th.I have selected disable join before the meeting I can't see where to attach screenshots here!I'd love you...

Yinyogini przez Newcomer
  • 404 Wyświetlenia
  • 2 odpowiedzi
  • 0 polubienia

Can participants rejoin if a meeting is locked?

I want to be able to lock my meeting 10 minutes after start to prevent anyone from joining any later than that. But, if the meeting is locked and someone who is already in the meeting loses connection and needs to rejoin, will they be able to? Or wil...

JBCape przez Newcomer
  • 2147 Wyświetlenia
  • 2 odpowiedzi
  • 0 polubienia

Who removed my Video from my Virtual Backgrounds

The Virtual Bavkgrounds can show my Video, that is good feature! but I found my Videos disappeared ! it's terrible! Is there any third party entered your systerm? Who removed my Videos from my Virtual Backgrounds? Waiting for your solving the problem...

Cathy2020 przez Newcomer
  • 170 Wyświetlenia
  • 0 odpowiedzi
  • 0 polubienia

iPad Pro video, back camera magnification

I am using an iPad Pro. When I switch my video setting to the back cameras, I am not able to change to the 0.5× magnification setting. I can zoom in on something, but I cannot zoom out. I want to use the 0.5× setting to be able to show a large space....

TJR_Ohio przez Newcomer
  • 269 Wyświetlenia
  • 0 odpowiedzi
  • 0 polubienia