Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Backgrounds

I am unable to use my zoom backgrounds as it states I do not have a green screen, how do I add a green screen to my laptop?

sccreen sharing function stops working.

Hi to allmI use Zoom since 2020 and now suddendly When, during a meeting, I share a pdf file (I use the NITRO software to view and edit pdf's) the screen sharing function stops working Can anyone help on this

LSA0579 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mirror my iphone video to a TV I'm sharing in a meeting

I'm trying to mirror a video from my iphone that is being shared to the people in a zoom meeting. I have a large group that are watching in person and I want the virtual audience to also see the video. The sharing of my screen (video) works great but...

Participant Control of External Camera and Mic

We conduct Zoom meetings or webinars using an external PTZ camera and an external microphone. The meeting/webinar is all controlled by a laptop, the PTZ camera is controlled by a IR remote. Everything works good. However, once I start the meeting, I’...

Richie1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

.WAV files for sound pads? (Pod Trak P4)

I'm trying to put a song on the SoundPad C. I drag (using my macbook Pro) an mp3 to the pod trak sd card. it shows up on the podtrak screen under "files" . When I try to assign it to sound pad C it says "invalid file". Earlier today I did the same th...

Missing cloud recordings

Help! I have had dozens of videos I have cloud recorded to my account and now I can't find them anywhere. Previously I have had a paid account and switched to unpaid version. Have my videos dissapeared due to that? If that is the case, can I switch t...

Kesha by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom not honoring System Settings for Android

I am using the android version and Zoom forces audio output to speakers without providing a way to change and does not honor system settings. Anyone has the same issue and have been able to resolve the issue ? Thanks

mz8 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes