Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Host video window smaller

When I am hosting a meeting, my video image (of myself) has suddenly reduced in size (but the guests are still the usual size) and my background appears zoomed in. I am using the EOS utility. Everything has been working fine for years until now. Also...

sid_p by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording as co-host?

Situation: I'm connected as a co-host in meetings, but have the free Zoomversion myself. I can click on the button: Recording meeting, hard disk or cloud. Question: If I click on this, can the host also start the record or is it just me?Thank you.

SS26 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to display all participants while sharing my screen?

Hello I've searched the knowledgebase and it seems one can show more than four participants in a meeting while sharing the screen (in the "video panel"?). But I can only see four at a time and have to scroll up or down (or left/right) to see the othe...

gorish by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Trouble accessing zoom

Hello, I have a Zoom account but I am having trouble joining meetings it says it says " The code execution cannot proceed because Cmmlib.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem'' What can I do to fix this I really need Zoom I...

Video refresh issue after meeting ends

I've noticed an issue on my desktop, after any zoom meeting session is ended. When a meeting is ended, the entire screen appears to refresh. Meaning it flashes black for a half second. But after the "flash" most of the screen remains black, with cert...

klavant by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to launch meeting in Zoom app.

In the Zoom app, I am unable to start a meeting and the meeting screen is forced to close.At this time, this is only happening in situations where I am trying to enter a standby room.Not every time, but sometimes I also get the error message "memory ...

TM16 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording a meeting Voice Prompt

Hello - i have turned my voice prompt to announce a call is recording to "no one" However, sometimes on calls the voice prompt is activated - i dont know why this keeps happening- its all with calls with people that are internal and part of the enter...