What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

problem with inputting meeting ID

I was trying to do a Zoom meeting from my smartphone. I tried to call into my local Zoom number. I live in San Diego and used the San Jose number. When Zoom asked for the meeting ID number, it did not allow me to enter the correct number. The meeting...

4180 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

removed participant and report sent to zoom

I facilitated a zoom meeting last night and when we were done, one person forgot to sign out and I removed them. Once I did that it automatically checked the box to report to zoom. This was never the case before and I hit send before I could stop mys...

KTSD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

traduzione simultanea

ciao,come posso fare una traduzione simultania da inglese a italiano durante una call zoom?ho gia provato a trovare il mondo sulle icone,ma non sono riuscito.grazie mille

audio when sharing a PPT on Zoom

Hi, I need help with sharing a PPT with audio clips in the presentation. The audio is extremely low when sharing on Zoom. How do I fix this?Thanks for any help you can offer. Kerchrup

Resolved! Deleted icloud recording

I deleted a recording and I also empty the Trash and I need to retrieve the recording now. Is there a way to retrieve the iCloud recording six months later? Thanks for anyone's help in advance!

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?