Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Outlook & Zoom

recently I cannot reschedule an outlook meeting that has a zoom meeting. I will reschedule the meeting and it will appear to move for <30 seconds and then reappear at the original time.

Personal meeting ID

I would like my personal meeting ID to be the same for all of my scheduled meetings. Every time I schedule a meeting, it produces a new meeting ID. Can I change this to my personal meeting ID? Thanks

Only one participant did not have share screen button

I was hosting a zoom help desk for family history with screen sharing enabled for all participants. Someone joined the zoom help desk but seemed to not have a share screen button. He read me all the buttons across the bottom of the window, "chat, rea...

Resolved! Zoom audio sources not working

Hi, I'm an experienced video conference participant using Zoom for years. I'm a professional musician and uses the following digital audio interfaces to feed the Zoom microphone input source: PreSonus 1824cTascam Model 12Behringer UCA-222 Additionall...

blyons3 by Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes