Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meetings keep shutting down after 40 minutes

A few months ago I noticed that my meetings were getting shut down after the 40 minutes. It didn't happen on all calls I was making but enough. After looking, I discovered that my account somehow now says that it is a basic account. I checked with my...

Resolved! My PRO Account is Not Recognized

I am paying for PRO, but profile and scheduling are showing BASIC. Worked just fine from November 2021 until now. I need to set up a meeting and require more than the BASIC limits.

SSTulsa by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom for Alzheimer's patients

I am trying to find a way to easily communicate via the Internet with my memory-challenged mother. I am currently using a device called ViewClix that lets me see her and talk, without her having to do anything. She can see me too. However, the audio ...

bquass by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Access to recordings shared in cloud

I'm wondering if it's possible to view recordings shared with me from someone else's cloud if I'm still on a free account? Thanks for your help!

mdion by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Zoom window is empty

Installed Zoom on my Linux Lite VM and it's unusable as soon as I log into my account. (See attached) How can this be fixed?

Zoom "disappears" when moving to breakout rooms

I host meetings with 150+ participants and not all of them are very tech savvy, we'll say. We ask that they have Google Chrome open for another function of our meetings, but it basically just runs in the background all day; it's not something they ne...

Zoom volume issue

Hi. Whenever join zoom meeting, without headset, I got volume issue Maximum volume is too small, I can't hear properly. But when I turn on that speaker button on zoom, even the lowest volume is too loud.

Hantuuu by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Invalid Meeting ID

When I attempted to log into a meeting, the format of the meeting ID was not correct. Instead of displaying as "879 xxxx xxx", it displayed as "879 xxx xxxx" and gave me an "Invalid meeting ID" error. Is there something about that number series which...

JohnPD by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

formula for conversion of phone call to zoom meeting

What constitutes the totality of the system requirements and the procedure via which a phone call made via the use of my zoom number can be elevated to a zoom meeting such that I can see and hear what would be occurring on the other end of the phone ...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!