Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual Shopping

Hi I'm the Owner/Maker of my small home based business Naturally For Ewe. I would like to offer my customers the opportunity to have a real time virtual shopping experience that would be 1:1 and personalized. Anyone use Zoom to accomplish this?

Hosting 2 meetings with different hosts same main account

We have 1 main account under my name with 3 paid users as alternative hosts.It's best to organize our meetings under one account. I'd like to be able to host 2 meetings at the same time - me hosting one, and an alternative host hosting the other.If I...

Slide presentation

Hi. How can I still see everyone who is in the zoom room while I am hosting and presenting a slide presentation? The participants disappear when I share/play a presentation and I can not see them or interact with them.

Erica3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't set up synced calendars

I'm trying to sync my calendars as described in this help post. However, when I get to the step that says "Tap the Sync Zoom Meetings from calendars toggle to on", the toggle will not switch on when I tap it. It doesn't matter where I tap on that scr...

One guest as two

Hi! This has happened twice with me this week: I had a meeting booked with one person but they were counted as two by Zoom from the beginning. The same name appeared twice in the waiting room and the meeting stopped at 40 min which was very inconveni...

View My Shared Screen

Is there a way to have the content I am sharing in a screen share included as a window in a zoom conference?Specifically, I would like to see the content I am sharing as attendees see it to verify It's the correct content without having to ask everyo...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program