Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Join Audio Problem

Having trouble when starting or joining a meeting and the audio won't work. When I hit join audio, it comes us with a bunch of phone numbers to call along with my meeting ID and Participant #. I have checked all my settings and nothing seems to be wr...

Audio embedded in PowerPoint garbled and muted.

HERE IS THE PROBLEM! Audio in a PPT played in ZOOM is broadcast through the presenter’s computer’s speaker.From there the computer’s microphone picks it up and sends it to your audience.The transmission of the audio through the air to the microphone ...

Can't launch meeting on Android

Hi,Whenever I tap on a Zoom link on my Android phone, it launches Zoom but won't connect to the meeting. I used to be able to type in the meeting ID and passcode manually, but now even that's not working - this particular meeting wants me to register...

DM4569 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Meeting reminder chime

One of my users says that Zoom used to chime or jingle when a scheduled meeting was about to start to remind him to join, but the function has stoped. This is not the 5 minute pop-up message...that is still working. Is anyone aware of this chime func...

sweile by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't stop noise suppression on HP laptop

In one of the Zoom meetings I run, I use a meditation bell. On my other computers, the sound is clearly heard by participants if I turn Zoom noise suppression to low or use the original sound setting. On my new HP Laptop 17, it is suppressed regardle...

Resolved! Sharing content with JBL Quantum 400 headset

I have a new JBL Quantum 400 USB wired headset that I'd like to use in a Zoom meeting. The problem comes when I attempt to share anything that has audio content. It seems Zoom sees the headphones on the headset as "Chat" earphones, while Windows sees...

Recurring Meetings with Individual Meeting IDs

Our organization uses Salesforce to track meetings and it's great that both Salesforce and Zoom are integrated in Outlook. For individual Zoom meeting, we can easily log the meetings to Salesforce through Outlook, but it does not work for recurring Z...

MWebb by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Retriving a recording made to my local computer

Just recorded a 40 minute talk (I hosted one other in my personal chat room link) on my MS Surface laptop Zoom using Record button (start and stop) and had it recorded to my computer, but CANNOT find where the Zoom recording is stored. I saw it initi...