What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

CAN NOT SHARE SCREEN AS A PAID HOST

No sure if I like this technical support. I should not have to work so hard for an answer. I am the customer. I have a paid license and after the last upgrade, when I log in as host for my meeting; I get a message at the top of the screen that says I...

Andix3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing fails on repeated use during a session

Having worked perfectly for years - my system will only allow Screen Share a few times (typically 3x) and then the Apps I would have expected to be presented disappear leaving me with the Whiteboard and ipad/iphone - where I would have expected to se...

Aphcaf by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting IDs become invalid

Approx 75% of the meetings i have scheduled are failing. IDs get changed, I did set it to use my PMI but it doesn't. This is such an incredibly hard thing to do - to consistently use only one id forever and not have to worry about using a different I...

tedro by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

sound on traslation

When I'm following the meeting in the non-translated language, the audio loses volume. It should be a clone of the original but it loses volume.

How to take presentation file while giving lecture?

Hey! We are server providers which give services of gates and shutters for shops in karachiWhile giving lectures to our students they need access to online ppt files?Is there any way of controlling ppt individually as have screens to share. Please he...

jamcjej by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom update created PowerPoint share Problem

I have shared PowerPoint presentations using zoom for 2 years now no problem. Yesterday the PowerPoint seemed to be working fine on my computer but wasn't running on the audience's computers.Two Hours of Problem solving I found the solutionWhen you f...

Zoom PowerPoint Share Problem.jpg

Keeping track of who is viewing my Zoom recordings

I am an instructor that has recorded many lectures and I store the lectures in the Zoom recording cloud. I then share the links to each chapter recording with students enrolled in online learning. I am required to keep track of a students hours spent...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?