Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Invite SIP User to Live Zoom Meeting

Use Case As a spoken language interpreter, my services are needed in a live Zoom meeting—my customer who uses Zoom Pro needs to send me an invite to join this video conference. I want to receive this invite via SIP or API so that I can find an interp...

Resolved! Zoom for Online training several users

I own an online school where use Zoom for our students. We have several classes at the same time and the teachers are not considered as users on our Zoom account. It's difficult for us to start the classes for each teacher and then make then a host. ...

MLT01 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to enlagre Green framed shared screen display

I use to see a bigger display of what I was sharing as a host. Now I only see this small green framed version of what I am sharing.Is there way to enlarge this Green framed display on a Win 10 desktop?

LTacker by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to login

I usually log in to my Zoom account using Gmail. Currently, my Gmail is suspended by Google. How can I log in to my Zoom account while I am unable to access my Gmail?

Continual Request to Update Zoom

Every time I try to log in or start a meeting, I keep getting the same message: Your app version needs to be 5.13.5 or higher to sign in. Please update to continue. I do that constantly and then the same message appears next time.