Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom error 1132

Hi, when I log in to my account, the software displays the following message: I tried to delete and reinstall the software but it doesn't help. How can I fix this?

צילום מסך 2022-02-25 151653.png

Problems with Blackmagic

Hello everyone, I have the following problem: recently the video input through Blackmagic UltraStudio Recorder 3G has started to fail, so I have to send video to Zoom through OBS with the same device. Can anyone tell me what is causing this sudden fa...

ggarces by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Schedule email

Hello I try to add my logo on the invitations but when I do a test of the html line on zoom the logo is good but not on outlook which shows me the line of code. Has someone already had this problem ?

Webcam showing in low res

Hi everyone, Can anyone help? I've recently encountered something very strange in Zoom (I'm on the Pro plan). My Logitech C920 (1080p) has suddenly started showing in VERY poor low res on Zoom meetings. However, when I start a new piece of software t...

A_Z_R by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

IP Addresses in report

Hiya, I am the admin of the account and I've run a detailed report but I am not seeing IP addresses of the attendees. Any idea how I can obtain this information please for past meetings? ThanksL

LHayes by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant login to zoom

Hi,When I login to zoom using my google account , it return an error code to me ,"1044".How can I solve this problem?

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022