Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Upgrade an Account then Downgrade

Hello - we currently have a Pro Zoom One plan. For one month only, we will need to run maybe 5 or 6 simultaneous meetings. Is it possible to upgrade to the Business plan for one month only (10 licenses) and then downgrade back to the Pro plan the nex...

pzraidi by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No option to rotate camera

Hello! After the Zoom update it seems the interface has changed quite a bit and there are fewer available settings. For example, I cannot rotate my camera in 90 degree increments anymore, which used to be an option in video settings when hovering ove...

bcalmer by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Change in Zoom Interface

First time posting on any message board. Look forward to input from others. I'm fairly new to Zoom Admin. 1. When I started using Zoom Admin Business (about a year ago) the look was clean and easy to operate. Scheduling, recording, and sharing record...

HF16 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio - Bose QuietComfort® Earbuds

I bought myself some Bose QuietComfort® Earbuds. They work on everything except Zoom. I’ve gone through all the settings I could find. And still can’t get them to work on Zoom. Any ideas?I have a Mac laptop.

Cyanne by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2nd screen jittery image

Partway into a 2 hour zoom class, my 2nd screen (HP) shows jittery, grainy text for participants, chat and names of participants. Dragging any of these to the 1st screen clears them up. Other windows (PC Win 11) on the 2nd screen are just fine. This ...

How to Enable All Staff to Use Company Background?

I searched but could not find this issue anywhere. We have a background image that we are using for all of our employees. It is clean and we've found helps improve our branding. Right now we are requiring all employees to manually upload the PNG imag...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More