Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

スマホやPCではログインできるのにサインインできません。

ご覧いただきありがとうございます。急にZOOMが使えなくなり、再インストールしました。その後ZOOMアプリをタップしてもなかなか起動せず、起動しても、サインインを押すと、接続中のまま進まず、その後接続できませんでしたとなります。アカウントの確認はしていて、スマホでもログインできました。ここで検索したところ、プロキシ設定のことを言っていた方がいたので、試しましたがダメでした。新たに別メアドで新アカウントを作成しログインを試みましたがそれもダメでした。㍶再起動、不要ファイル削除などもしました。とても...

aya555 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't see top of calendar

Trying to schedule a meeting but the tool bar blocks the top of the pop-up calendar so I can't select the month and I can't enter it manually (by select and type). It has never been a problem before, don't know what has changed with the layout that i...

email addresses

I have several of my sender email addresses to select from when I create invitations for meetings. I wish to add one sender email address that is missing in the drop down menu of the FROM box in the invitation generated by organising a meeting. How d...

summerj by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom green screen

Nokia X20 running Android 13 have a green screen issue and issue can not be seen on previous version 5.9.6.4756. Issue is one hundred percent reproducible with later 5.10.0.5129 or later version on the Google Play store. Attach is the latest version ...

Jason666_1-1667805623539.png

Issue in Joining a Zoom Session

Hi! We currently had an issue wherein participants who join a Zoom meeting just receive a message prompt after they register for the session even though they registered during the actual date and time of the session. There's no confirmation email sen...

Distorted Video Only On My Monitor

During meetings, video of me looks fine on screens of other participants. Other participants look fine on my screen. But my video of myself on my screen is wavy and colors are distorted. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?

Detroit by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meetings from Google calendar

I created a Zoom meeting in my Google calendar. Half the invitees replied and some have said they never received the invitation. I would like to ask my colleagues to check their Inboxes around such and such a date and time to look for the invitation ...

DHH1300 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Headphones and computer speaker both on

Hi,I engaged a ZOOM meeting 2 days ago, at 5:30 am USA time, and encountered a problem with my audio.Both my headphones and computer speakers were both on at the same time.I only wanted my headphones on.Can someone please advise?

talon by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Party Popper emoji gone

I got a new computer at work and my party popper emoji for the chat is gone! I used this one a lot so it bothers me that it's not there. How can I fix this?

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More