Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Generating reports of attendees

I'd like to know how to generate reports of attendees of meetings going back about 9 months. I can't even find records of the meetings now, even though I have recordings of them still on my Zoom desktop. Any suggestions? Max

Resolved! Ip address and detail of a participant

In one of my recent meeting, there is a participant who is abusing on the chat box I have reported that to zoom but I need details of the participant so that it never happen again, I am using a basic version can I be able to see the participant IP ad...

arpit04 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Problems

hello, recently the video image of my laptop camera is totally pixelated at zoom. this is only at zoom. at skype and such it is flawless. i have not changed anything in software etc. can anyone help me please? have already uninstalled and reinstalled...

TW11_0-1630309872703.png
TW11 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! zoom.com.cn is real?

Hello.Today, when I searched for zoom with bing, the site zoom.com.cn was displayed first.I entered the correct ID and PW when trying to log in, but I cannot log in.I changed PW because I was scared.Is this domain official zoom? It is phishing sites?

Resolved! Multi Pinning Zoom on Fedora-34

The "zoom" group I'm connected with has a need to record sessions, multi views. The other participants in the group tell me that on their Windows client, they have the ability to MULTI PIN, up to nine of them. That ability does not appear to be inclu...

rudas64 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes