Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

consulta

Yo ayudo a una persona mayor a entrar a una Reunión zoom, pero tengo que ir todas la veces hasta su casa.hay alguna forma que yo pueda conectarlo de mi casa?

zedavid by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

presenter view mode

Is there a way to schedule a meeting so that all attendees automatically have the presenter view as their full screen view? Or do I need to ask everyone to do this themselves at the beginning of the Zoom?

Zoom connecting&reconnecting issue

Hi I've been going through some connection issue these days.Even though my internet is good (I'm using my phone data roaming not wifi), zoom keeps connecting&reconnecting itself in my meeting, which has badly affected my meetings lately. Is there any...

Generating reports of attendees

I'd like to know how to generate reports of attendees of meetings going back about 9 months. I can't even find records of the meetings now, even though I have recordings of them still on my Zoom desktop. Any suggestions? Max

Resolved! Ip address and detail of a participant

In one of my recent meeting, there is a participant who is abusing on the chat box I have reported that to zoom but I need details of the participant so that it never happen again, I am using a basic version can I be able to see the participant IP ad...

arpit04 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes