Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Update version

Hi,How do I update my Basic version?Also, I can't see Virtual Background on my Settings. How to fix? Thanks!

tomteh by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Ipad M1 have no sound in meeting.

When I first joined a meeting, it was nice for the first few minutes, but after that totally no sound at all, rejoining the meeting does not help, reinstalling also. Zoom contact support can’t even answer simple questions. Is there any solution for t...

5.7.7 Update of Zoom

5.7.7 version is conflicting with Intel "Optima" Memory Freezes up Zoom - The Mouse - Then Restarts the Zoom - 5.7.6 does not have the problem!!! IT Texas College System Administrator.

Resolved! Preparing for your meeting

Hi there, I have an upcoming workshop which has been scheduled. I am the admin. I wanted to ask if I can join the meeting ahead of the scheduled time just to check settings in the meeting environment? One of the things I wanted to check were the brea...

TU2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Edit Meeting Button Blurred Out

I am trying to extend a recurring meeting out longer and the edit button on the meeting is almost blurred out and will not let me extend it. Is there a way to do it?

MWatson by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

契約変更の仕方

こんにちは。契約は「プロ」年間払いしています。100名参加を300名参加に増やしたいので、10月の1ヵ月だけ「ビジネス」に変更可能でしょうか?

matsu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Save recording to Vimeo to save Zoom Storage

Hello! I have linked Zoom to my Vimeo account and automatically upload the recording to Vimeo. I have limited Zoom storage, and the recording also saves to my Zoom Cloud, so I have to go in after every meeting and delete the recording on Zoom. Can an...