cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preparing for your meeting

TU2
Listener

Hi there, I have an upcoming workshop which has been scheduled. I am the admin. I wanted to ask if I can join the meeting ahead of the scheduled time just to check settings in the meeting environment? One of the things I wanted to check were the breakout room settings (I have pre-assigned participants) e.g. enabling screen share in breakout rooms. However, if I do this will it notify everyone that the meeting has started? I'm concerned about messing up the meeting / causing confusion if I do this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi TU2,

You can launch/join your meeting as many times as you'd like before the start time so that you can practice. This will not notify any of your invited participants. Please note that some settings you change during the meeting (e.g. settings in Security, or Panelists > More) will need to be set each time you launch the meeting.

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

vescamilla

Hi TU2,

You can launch/join your meeting as many times as you'd like before the start time so that you can practice. This will not notify any of your invited participants. Please note that some settings you change during the meeting (e.g. settings in Security, or Panelists > More) will need to be set each time you launch the meeting.

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!

Thanks for your help!