Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Licensing for setting up meetings on behalf of others

I know that a single license does not allow simultaneous meetings, but if not simultaneous, is there a licensing problem if a user who has the license sets up meetings on behalf of other requesters and the user themselve does not attend?For example, ...

masa by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Recordings

Need help, please. I worked a meeting today on my android and I selected record meeting in the settings options. However, I am unable to find it online under recordings. Is there any way to retrieve this recording or meeting, If it didn't record is t...

Video Quality and Blacking Out

I am having problems with my video while in a Zoom meeting. I reached out to my computer manufacturer and we deleted and reinstalled the camera drivers. However, when in Zoom, the video is shaky and often goes blank. Lenovo thought that I should reac...

elcrowe by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Keep PMI when changing institutions?

While I was getting my Ph.D., my school granted everyone Zoom accounts, and the PMI I was assigned was easy to remember. Many of my friends have my PMI on file. Now I'm a professor at another school. Is there any way to carry the PMI over as I work a...

Error when trying to add meeting to calendar

I scheduled a new meeting using the Zoom plugin for the Canvas teaching platform. It seems to have worked, but I am having two issues. First, the meeting does not appear in the scheduled meetings for my Zoom account. Second, when I click on "Add to O...

Enable breakrooms

Hello;I have a zoom account when I start my meetings the option on the bottom for brekrooms is not there.I have tried different ways to set it up but is not working, not sure what am I missing?This feature is crucial to my meetings.Thank you for your...

MaryCe by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

share screen

Hello,I need help with the share screen function on my Ipad. When sharing a presentation, I can see it on my screen but the screen is black for the people on the other end. Thank you.