Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Recordings

Is there a way to record to a centralized cloud storage from multiple users, so that all the recordings are in one location. This would allow easier management of recorded meetings. Thank you

Chyatt by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom/OnZoom

An employee wants to conduct a Webinar via Zoom, but our account is not Pro level, which is required for webinars. Is there a way to create privacy in a regular Zoom meeting where the host can delete attendee names? I'm in a bit of a crush to figure ...

Resolved! Error Code: 1132

I'm getting this error code every time i sign in or try to join a meeting. All it says is an unknown error has occured, and then gives me this error code. i do not understandCan anyone help ?

Kye by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not connect to zoom on macbook pro.

Hi, I am currently need to setup zoom for my daughter. But I keep have problems connecting to zoom on macbook pro.Here is what I have tried.1. Wifi connection is good, google, youtube or streaming video are good.2. Mac OS is up to date. Currently on ...

Resolved! ISSUES IN TAKING ZOOM MEETINGS

When I use Zoom meetings to attend a webinar, the first thing zoom takes a really long time to open, during that time it often shows a "NOT RESPONDING" message. After 2 to 3 minutes it opens up and I start to take the webinar, at that time my whole p...