Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Increasing / decreasing font size in chat

Font size in the chat box is easy to change! To enlarge: "Control +". To shrink: "Control -". Passing along this simple instruction to those who might want it, after months of chat being unusable because text font was so oversized.

BHarris by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Umbenennen unter Teilnehmer

Vor zwei Wochen änderte ich meinen Teilnehmernamen, weil wir anonym nur Vornamen benutzen sollten. Dieses tat ich über Teilnehmer - Umbenennen. Seit dem kann ich nicht mehr meinen Namen umbenennen, weil sich die Schaltfläche "Mehr" nicht mehr zeigt, ...

Art9 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why weren't guests recorded?

Hi, I conducted a virtual online renewal of vows ceremony today and pinned myself and the couple so our two video boxes would remain front and center, with guests at the top. However, upon seeing the recording I was shocked to see it only showed me a...

video recording

I NEED HELPI used to share my video recording with many people, everything was just fine. But now it doesn't work anymore, my client can't view the video.Why the link always change for the same recording? before it was the same link everytime i click...

ISA3 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video sound

hi, i am in a zoom call, and I am trying to watch a youtube video (i do not want to share the video/screen). When i play the video while on call, the sound of the video is reduced (even at full volume) while the audio in the call has proper sound. I ...