Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Removing from a Zoom meeting

Is it possible to remove a participant from a zoom meeting while the participant is attending the meeting live, with out letting the participant know about he or she has been removed i.e that participant is getting no message like "Host has been remo...

Keynote and Powerpoint not passing audio to ZoomAudioDevice

Hello- Seemingly out of nowhere Keynote and Powerpoint are not passing audio to ZoomAudioDevice when Sharing Screen. However ZoomAudioDevice passes audio when playing the same media in VLC or Quicktime. Anyone have any possible solutions? Mac OS 11.6...

video problems

When I use my iphone camera to show a demo, the sides of the screen are cropped grey and the top and bottom are cropped black. Cannot get a full screen for my viewers.

Andart by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recording

I did a recording on a zoom meeting. I stopped the recorder but I did not punch the square End recording. Now I can't find the recording. Can it be recovered?.

Need main zoom console to stay on monitor 1

Hi everyone, Question but let me first describe my monitor setup. I have my laptop monitor as Monitor1I have a 2nd monitor, in portrait mode to the left of Monitor1 - we will call it monitor2I have a 3rd monitor, a 32" widescreen, directly above Moni...

Downloading Cloud recording not working

The past two days I have been unable to download my recordings from the Cloud, the same way I have been doing for the past two years. Please advise if there has been a change to procedure. Thanks,Lisa

iPad with a keyboard

I have found the very useful information regarding the keyboard shortcuts for iPad with a keyboard (command shift H) but how do i type in the chat box once it is open on my screen, please?

LRoll8 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022