Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My FULLSCREEN function does not work

Hello. My FULL SCREEN function no longer works. When I select it, it makes a "ping" noise and the screen goes dark for a moment and then returns at the same size. I have signed out and also restarted my computer but neither solved the issue. If anyon...

Chicago by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Muting a Disruptive Attendee

We anticipate a future public meeting where an attendee may want to talk over folks. When I mute this person do they have the ability to unmute themselves or is there a feature where I can mute them permanently if they get too disruptive? Does anyone...

THorsey by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Having multiple people schedule meetings using same account.

Until recently all the Board members in our non- profit organization were able to schedule meetings using the president's account. Now only the president can schedule meetings. Other Board members cannot schedule meetings because they are not using t...

DennisM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple USB Microphones- can't get acceptable quality

Hi there, here's our scenario:-Monthly business meeting of a volunteer fire company-one head table with 6 people-"audience" of 20-35 in a general seating area facing the head table-Zoom meetings (paid license)-laptop at head table hooked up to room A...

The zoom app says filters diabled

There is a link to go to the admin page, but no indication of where or how I can turn on filters/enable them. The settings have them as on. Meeting > In Meeting (Advanced) Video filtersTurn this option on to allow users to apply filters to their vide...

Change to meeting time limit?

Hello, I run a volunteer tutoring program, and one of my volunteers reported that her meeting was cut off after one hour. (She had previously restarted it after 40 minutes, since she's using a free account.) Can anyone explain why this happened? Than...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now