Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cruce de links para reuniones zoom

Si se creanon distintos links, para reuniones todos los días por un mes (las renuiones diarrias se crean con un mes de antelacióncada una, con un link distinto), buscando evitar todo este trabajo en posteriores reuniones (mas allá del mes indicado), ...

Resolved! Use of Host Key

I previously posted about how to have someone host a zoom meeting when I am away without having to open the meeting myself. I do not want to buy another licensed user because the number of times it would be used is minimal. Ray helpfully told me the ...

Annotate Missing and Raise Hand

I HAVE version Version: 6.0.2 (33403) 1. The annotate when others are screen sharing is no longer popping up? 2. When I am in a meeting where is the raise hand option ? With FrustrationCB

Video does not start when entering a meeting

When entering a meeting, my video does not start automatically, and only shows my avatar. I can find the setting to correct, but I would like to have the video start upon entering. In settings, there is a checkbox to turn off my video when joining me...

Roy14g by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes