Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Recording video

How to record in video all the participants in a meetingIt records 1 participant at a time and it's the one who speaks. I would like all 8 people all the time.

Carmen6 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

User ID does not exist

As a teacher, I have to hop onto multiple zoom meetings which have all been working except for one meeting. The one that is not working is saying my user ID does not exist but the same user works for others?

shmcd by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

updating

i have a chromebook and need to know how to update my zoom. i have been told by work that i need the lastest version of zoom, which is 5.9.1 but i am only at 5.0.1 please help me to know what to do

ash22 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant share my ipad with airplay on my macpro

I've had this error for a few months and I can't share, I don't know if I'm the only one who happens to this. But I really used this option a lot but now it is very uncomfortable. When sharing it tells me "it cannot be shared" I have a Macbook pro 20...