Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Make anyone capable of muting anyone!

It's been two years since most of us were introduced to Zoom, and some of us still haven't figured out mute button etiquette. It is baffling to me how much of a problem it still is! People enter meetings talking, sneezing, shuffling papers, or during...

SheaA by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple video issues

After the updating Zoom on Monday, the videos are distorted when they're pinned, spotlighted, or in speaker view. The bottom and right side are kind of cut off and the "remove pin/spotlight" are centered instead of top left. I also have 2 screens (1 ...

Ms_T by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom and Google Calendar Issues - Not Authorized

We have issues with users getting "not authorized" messages when selecting Zoom meeting links in Google Calendar event (Web based Google Calendar). Or remedy has been clearing the browser history but that does not always work. This issue pops up week...

Matthe by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Black screen while screen sharing

Multiple users have come up to us and reported broadcasting a black screen during screen sharing. This is on devices with only an integrated graphics processor, so the solution from the help section does not seem to apply.

FCHIT by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Searching by Meeting ID

I have previously scheduled a meeting and have a meeting ID.The meeting has yet to take place,Now, I found that the meeting ID of the schedule date and time have changed topic and ID. As account admin, How do i check back the meeting by meeting ID in...

Problème de son coupé au début des phrases

Bonjour,j'ai assisté à un cours en ligne ce matin. Au début du cours, lors des échanges tous ensemble, aucun problème. Puis, pendant le cours, lorsque la formatrice a coupé tous les micros, après chaque temps de silence, même de 1 ou 2 seconde, dès q...

SG18 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

disabled accounts

Is it forbidden to share zoom password to many people? We are a church. We have several zoom accounts.We share the zoom email addresses and zoom passwords to our presbyters and activists only.Some of our zoom accounts are disabled without prior warni...

How Are Participants Counted?

We plan to deliver training via Zoom to 300+ offices wherein the participants can't use computer audio. This means they will dial in for the audio, and use the meeting link for the video. Does Zoom count this as two participants? I'm aware of the fea...

DebW by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes