Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Attendance in zoom meeting

Can zoom take attendance automatically? and we often zoom with people who have training rooms so there is lets say 40 people in one location. what we have been doing is having everyone sign in there name in the chat but then after we go through manua...

Zooming Sharing Screen

I'm joining a zoom meeting from ZOOM software for Windows10. How can I zoom in or out other people's sharing screen ( already in the full screen mode)? Thank youfor your reply!

jskndm by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestion on New Meeting or Schedule

I don't know about ya'all but it seems everytime I turn around someone else is starting a Zoom meeting. Our app has something called New Meeting or Schedule...and I get that is for MY personal use and room. Is there a chance you could provide a sched...

Video Filter/Virtual Background

We are currently experiencing an issue that I need assistance in sorting please? (I’ve tried live chat but when I asked for customer support I was told that my account doesn’t have access to live support).My issue is that we deliver training via zoom...

Gloria2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording

Hi, I have 2 questions re recording, firstly, do you have to have the Zoom app open for a meeting that you are hosting (but not attending) to be automatically recorded to local computer? Secondly, if you have to have the app open, do you have to be s...

Zoom Recording

Hi, how do I record only from the host camera? (Not the active speakers). Not the participants, even when they speak.

Nala by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

virtual background not working

Hi everybody, I hope you are doing well.The virtual background option that I have been using, is not working anymore. No matter what background I choose , it is "projected" on me, not behind me. I already went through all the suggested solutions avai...