Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How do I record audio of individual participants?

I know that there is a setting to enable recording of individual participants, but I can't seem to get it to work. Can anyone help? I run choir rehearsals online, and mostly have to trust that people are singing the right thing! But at times I have t...

Clarely by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Reoccurring meetings under HIPPA Zoom

Good Morning, I was wondering if we are permitted to do reoccurring meetings under the HIPPA complaint Zoom? I am trying to make sure we can do this or if we must have each meeting separate. Thank you.

Participant's Zoom Crashes When I share my screen

Hello, Twice now, one of my participants has had the zoom call from my personal meeting room crash right when I go to share my screen (to show a video). She has the Zoom program installed on her PC laptop but I use Mac and NEVER have this problem wit...

Resolved! Adding European time zones

When I generate a link for a Zoom meeting the phone numbers listed are for the UK and various US regions. I want to add Italy as I have people in Italy joining my meetings; how do I add Italy, or any other European country for that matter?

Virtual Background

I am wondering if there’s a way for me to create a virtual background which will be constant every time I log into zoom and I can change this virtual background as time goes on I would like the same background to be up and running every time I login ...

Momaha1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestion about Virtual Backgrounds...!

It's better if all Virtual Backgrounds in Zoom works like the Blur Effect. So, it only Focuses on the person who is in front of the camera. I said it because lots of Students use Zoom for e-learning at home. More than half of Students have only Deskt...