Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! large meeting

I paid for a large meeting license for one month. .I have scheduled a meeting with 1000 participants. I need to know that the meeting I have scheduled in that one month period is in fact a large meeting. I would hate to have 900 people unable to get ...

nec by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Launching meeting

Why won't my Mac allow me to launch my meeting? I click on the button and nothing happens. Someone please help me out, I need to join my zoom calls for class lol.

HOSTING NEWBIE: HOW TO SMOOTHLY TRANSITIOS...

HELLO, I WILL BE HOSTING FOR THE FIRST TIME AND WOULD LIKE TO LEARN HOW TO TRANSITION SMOOOTHLY BETWEEN: #1 LETTING PARTICIPANTS OUT OF THE WAITING ROOM and then,,,(HOW DO I HIT THE BUTTON TON LET PEOPLE IN AND AT THE SAME TIME HIT THE BUTTON TO STAR...

NicoleG by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting is not connecting

HI Hope you are doing well.My name is Michal Shawn and I am a senior developer at shawnztech. I have to consult with my clients through zoom. Today I faced an strange issue when I was talking with my client laptopsadviser. Suddenly meeting cancelled ...

1080p with a business account for a single user?

Hi there. I want to provide 1080p resolution for my consulting business, however, I only need one license because I work with single clients at a time. Is there a way to purchase a business account (~$20/mo) without having to get 10-99 licenses? I on...

subitles urgent

Chiedo ai responsabili di Zoom quando attivate i sottotitoli in ITALIANO? lingua ITALIANO? avevo letto nel mese di marzo 2021 che dopo l'estate la direzione Zoom aveva inserito altre lingue...ma l'estate è finita e la lingua italiana ancora NON è sta...