Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom freezes

Ever since the latest automatic update (November 7th, 22) Zoom freezes whenever I try to do a screen share, and there is a notice that zoom unexpectedly closed

Jaque by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

MAC Ventura Operating System

Since installing Ventura my speaker on Zoom has been compromised. I cannot hear the students in my class during zoom meetings. Help

Trouble joining any meeting, password and code correct

can't join my own personal chat or anyone elses unless I close zoom and start over takes 3-4 times. I can see everyone that is on, but only names and avatars and my video is on, but everyone says it is just my avatar, and No one can hear me and I can...

No recibo el passcode

Al iniciar zoom (web o aplicación) me solicita el passcode. Me aparece el recuadro para ingresar el código, pero reviso mi buzón y no recibo el passcode. Uso la opción RESEND, pero de igual manera no recibo ese código. ¿Pueden ayudarme con este probl...

Jabra earbuds cant hear Zoom

Searched the forum, have the latest product from Jabra, newest Galaxy phone, current Zoom app, and can't switch between speakerphone on the Galaxy and the earbuds. Can take calls and listen to music, can't use Zoom. Spoke to Samsung; spoke to Jabra, ...

R3C0IL by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alert when someone is waiting in the waiting room

I keep missing the fact that someone is waiting to be admitted into my meeting. They are in the waiting room and I am not looking at the screen at the time. I've scoured the help and doc and can't find it. There are a vareiety of notifications but I ...

rpsalas by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving Zoom reoccurring meetings

Hello...Can I move a zoom meeting to another day by simply dragging on the zoom meeting in Outlook and moving to a different day? Also, will all recipients who have accepted the yearlong occurrences be notified of the change in date of the moved meet...

Gena2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message when trying to add alternative host

I'm trying to assign an alternative host to my personal meeting room. When I try to do so, I get the error message "Unable to assign "***********" as an alternative host because the user cannot be selected at this time". Any idea why? Thanks in advan...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now