What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom meeting keeps quitting by itself unexpectedly

My zoom meeting keeps quitting unexpectedly. Like during in the middle of a meeting, my zoom meet would just suddenly end as if it was shut off from the task manager or something. I am 100% sure this is not an internet problem. It probably ain't an a...

universal zoom link

If I want to forward my zoom meeting link to a domain, which link do I use. Because the meeting link in my account I've forwarded & it keeps saying meeting id invalid. Thanks in advance, James

How to Set Up an Affordable Hybrid Zoom Meeting

What meetings work as hybrids, what equipment to buy, and how to use it. Mostly for non-profits or small companies with very limited budgets who don't control their own space. In the attached PDF. Enjoy!

roc856 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Breakout Room

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone knows/if there is a way to cancel when someone accidentally closes breakout rooms in a meeting? It would be useful to have this feature.

Breakout Room

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone knows/if there is a way to cancel when someone accidentally closes breakout rooms in a meeting? It would be useful to have this feature.

Users at same location

We are having a school reunion. We want to zoom with others who can't get to the location. However my question is how many cell phone users can lock into the zoom simultaneously from the same location?

Airplay iPad to AppleTV Audio Choppy / Clipping

Zoom MeetingsTwo different iPads Airplay to AppleTV. Audio always choppy or clipping. But Mac Airplay to AppleTV then audio works fine even though the Mac is on the same WiFi network (no Ethernet connection). So it’s not the internet connection or Wi...

Unable to screen share in ubuntu 22.04

I installed zoom on my freshly installed ubuntu 22.04 LTS and I faced a issue where i was only able to share whiteboard instead of my screen and there is no option other than that. How can i enable screen share? Is there any problem because ubuntu ad...

13mehuls by Listener
  • 37 replies
  • 16 likes

Missing of Recording

I had recorded a meeting that was 2 hr more. I had not gotten the recording through mail or in my computer. This was a very important meeting. Pls reply as so as possible.

alwyn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?