cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

putting settings back to default

aipetersen
Listener

I changed a bunch of settings in order to enable recording on the cloud and integration with Otter.ai, but I've found a better way to do this and would like to put the setting back to the way they were before.  Is there a way to reset settings to their default state without manually going back and resetting everything?  At this point, I'm not even sure what I changed.

Thanks for any help ppl can provide.

4 REPLIES 4

js2mas
Listener

Yes, Zoom provides an option to reset settings to their default state. Here's how you can do it:

1. Open the Zoom desktop application.
  2. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
  3. Click on "Settings" in the dropdown menu.
  4. Click on the "General" tab.
  5. Scroll down to the bottom and click on "View More Settings" at the bottom of the page.
  6. This will open a new window in your default web browser with your Zoom account settings.
  7. On the left side of the page, click on "Advanced" and then "Reset Settings".
  8. Review the list of settings that will be reset to their default state and click on "Reset" to confirm.

Note that this will reset all settings to their default state, so make sure you've saved any important changes before doing this.

Join my class 

aebttny
Listener

Something must have changed.  I clicked on advanced, but reset is not an option

SusanNYC03
Listener

I can't find this setting either.  "Reset Settings" is NOT an option under "Advanced".  I'm on a MAC.