cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom kicks me out (I'm the host)

Dottee
Listener

For the past month, my zoom has been kicking me out randomly. I use a Lenovo laptop (about 4 years old), Chrome and my desktop app is up to date. If I minimize my client and navigate to a different screen, look something up or just minimize them to look at the tab I currently have open, about 90% of the time, our screens will freeze and it will kick me out when I enlarge their picture again. It takes about 30 seconds, but it puts me back in the meeting and a banner shows up that says I am the host again. If this happens more than 2x in one session, it it will kick me out completely and I have to restart my meeting. This also happened when I was sitting in a training, not touching my computer, but it did the same thing each time the host navigated between sharing her screen and back. So disruptive to my clients (mental health therapy). Please help. I have sent in to help tickets with no response.

3 REPLIES 3

Humashankar
Participant

Hi @Dottee - This is really odd, would you like to try a different browser / Private browsing - Could be cache issues

Kindly try these options and keep us updated - we will try to get this solved.

Can you also try reinstall the App once and try.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further !!

Thank you very much and have a fantastic day!

Warm regards

Huma

@Humashankar ... Thank you for the suggestions. I cleared my cache and browsing history and this did not help. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the desktop app and so far so good. I will monitor over the next week and will mark this as "Accept as solution" once I am sure it is working.

Hi @Dottee - Thats great to know !!

Huma