Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Blue Yeti microphone not working on MacOS Monterey

Since I upgraded to MacOS Monterey (12.0.1), my Blue Yeti microphone is not working when I start Zoom (latest - 5.8.6). However, if I switch to another microphone, such as the system (built-in) microphone, and then back to the Blue Yeti, it works fin...

HDR on Windows causes screen share to be washed out

If I enable HDR in Windows 10 (now on Windows 11), when I share my screen the view is washed out for recipients. Simple issue, but it sucks not to be able to use HDR. I don't feel like switching all the time, and I screen share every day for work. Is...

Poor Audio Quality

Hello.I get a lot of complaints from our online classes connected to the service during group conferences saying that the sound has static, broadcasts keystrokes, and makes the speakers flutter. This most specifically occurs on group calls and intern...

Air Pods

Hi, Having trouble with Air Pods connecting to Zoom on my laptop. Tried everything including reparing. Says it is connected but them on a Zoom call noone can hear me. Tried all the Zoom troubleshooting stuff. I know the AirPods are functional as I us...

DFOmni by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change background in Zoom Basic

Is it possible to change background in Zoom Basic? I've read instructions, and watched a video, but in both instances my account doesn't jive with the instructions. (It used to be easy to change backgrounds, and now seems not possible.) Is it a Basic...

Meeting Features

Hi, when I am in a meeting, and I click on notes, the box appears but I ccannot access any notes or create a new one? Any ideas folks? Alan

Read ai interrupting my zoom recording?

I cannot figure out why my Zoom video only recorded 6 seconds of my 1-hour meeting. The only thing that was different today is someone joined early in the meeting using read.ai. Could the read.ai stop my video from recording?

tdubin by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Send 'pinned message' to all Waiting Room joiners

I need to place a 'pinned message' that will be sent to all new joiners to a Waiting Room.No, I don't want to modify the waiting room text;No, I don't want to send a message to people have already joined;I want people to see a new message (varies by ...

IR99 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes