Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting not starting from app

Hi, My meeting don't start automatically from links anymore. I am always prompted to provide the meeting ID (even when I am logged into the zoom app). How do I get my meeting links to work again? I have tried reinstalling zoom. Kind regards,Alexander

Resolved! UK Summer time

UK has now moved to BST [GMT+1hrs] from GMT. Do I need to reschedule the meetings I have already booked [ie move them to 1 hour later] for them to start at the same time in East Africa that remains on EAT?

ChrisD1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is Disabled. Please contact Support.

Dear Teams, I have notice that my account zoom was disabled. I am the admin.and I have several record on cloud in this my account zoom. can you help me in order to enable my account again? Many thanks

Meeting Participant data corrupt

Hi All,I've a little problem when downloading meeting participant list from my previous meetings, when the CSV files are already downloaded, it's doesn't contain the participant list, but just this character: How to fix this?

How to cancel the Zoom service

Dear all Zoom users, I am a very bad experience on using Zoom.Zoom will not easy to let you leave. I would like to cancel the Zoom meetings Pro account.And I subscripted a Conference Room Connector in the same time.I need to cancel the "Conference Ro...

Resolved! Refund

Where do I send to get a refund? I do not want a plan that was charged for. Marco

Marco73 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free account password issues

I have a free account.I send the link to othersThey cannot join the meeting, because the password does not work. I want to disable the password (enable waiting room) but the option to do so is grayed out in my settings. It states i must be an 'admin'...

ZOOM app for smart tvs?

Is there a stand-alone Zoom app version that can be downloaded directly to a smart tv with wireless access? I've searched, and can't find a definitive answer. THANKS !

Resolved! Invoicing

Good afternoon! I work in the education system. I can't pay with bank cards as before. Please could you issue an invoice, an invoice and a contract to pay for zoom conference services for 1 year. If possible, provide scanned document data in color wi...

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022