Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Recording a zoom and sharing screen

I made a recording in Zoom. This was not a meeting, but just a recording i did to show someone how to use the iPhone. I shared the iPhone screen, i saw it perfectly during the recording. When i played back the recording, the iPhone screen didn't show...

Some Zoom Meeting Invitations Fail to Deliver

I have been using Zoom weekly for Bible study meetings with 6 friends for 1-1/2 year. For the past 3 meetings I got error messages from Comcast (***********) that the invitations failed delivery to 3 people ("permanent error"). Today it delivery fail...

Problemas con las sesiones de grupos.

Hola, soy usuario frecuente de Zoom cuento con PLAN PRO más Large Meeting1.000 participantes Usualmente damos conferencia con más de 200 Usuarios y suelo armar salas de grupos de hasta 5 participantes haciendo uso del máximo de sala permitidas que so...

alepe by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording file format

Hello,In the Pro version, after recording to the cloud, the download file is either ...1920x1080.mp4 or ...3686x2304.mp4. Any suggestions on how format is selected and if it can be selected.

jto by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerPoint Screen Share issue in slideshow mode

Hi everybody, my Screen share always worked normally. Now, for around one week, it's still works except when I switch a PowerPoint presentation to slideshow mode. At this moment my share screen freezes for guests: I see correctly the next slides on m...

Sound Problem

I have a 2015 DELL PC. Zoom has worked perfectly for me in the past, however, recently, the sound and audio has stopped. I can hear everyone but no one can hear me and when I host I cannot record. I've tried everything online, even, even installing a...

Gwendo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

authorizing "unmute"

Hello,I realize that authorizing "unmute" sometimes requires the participant to confirm he authorized the host to "unmute", sometimes not.What is the rule ?Confirmation required the first time ? always ?Confirmation required then from time to time ? ...

Dynamic incoming client bitrate

Hi,I was wondering whether it was better for a mixed audience (where, for instance, half of them have a low-speed internet connection, and the other half have high-speed internet connection) to show 720p or it was better to send 480p videos.So, my qu...

All meeting participants given host name

On my last meeting of about 20 people, roughly 15 of them signed on from their own accounts but were all named "Chelsea". They had to manually go in and change their name if they wanted to show their actual name about their box. How do I ensure my ne...