Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

CAN NOT SHARE SCREEN AS A PAID HOST

No sure if I like this technical support. I should not have to work so hard for an answer. I am the customer. I have a paid license and after the last upgrade, when I log in as host for my meeting; I get a message at the top of the screen that says I...

Andix3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual backgrounds on iPhone

Ever since updating to Version 5.8.0 three days ago, I have been unable to add a photo background to my Zoom meetings on the iPhone. I have an iPhone 11 running version 14.6. Blur works, and tapping the + brings up my photos , but when I choose a pho...

audio when sharing a PPT on Zoom

Hi, I need help with sharing a PPT with audio clips in the presentation. The audio is extremely low when sharing on Zoom. How do I fix this?Thanks for any help you can offer. Kerchrup

ZOOM Background

When I first installed ZOOM, switching Background is never an issue. Recently, I am unable to switch background, as my image becomes transparent with partial image that appears on and off. I deleted the ZOOM Application and reinstalled it, the effect...

Gordon_L by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting IDs become invalid

Approx 75% of the meetings i have scheduled are failing. IDs get changed, I did set it to use my PMI but it doesn't. This is such an incredibly hard thing to do - to consistently use only one id forever and not have to worry about using a different I...

tedro by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

black screen

Since a few weeks ago, sometimes during a meeting my display becomes black, I can't write, use the cursor or see anything but I still can keep talking with the other person and I believe he can still see me. The only solution is turn my computer off ...

Adiez by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes