cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping track of who is viewing my Zoom recordings

TheSkinScholar
Listener

I am an instructor that has recorded many lectures and I store the lectures in the Zoom recording cloud.  I then share the links to each chapter recording with students enrolled in online learning.  I am required to keep track of a students hours spent in various online tools and the Zoom lectures are one of our most popular tools.  When I open the recording analytics for the recordings on the cloud I only see the viewer as "Guest."  What I need to see is the viewers email address so I know how is actually viewing each recording and for how long.  How can I change the parameter so I see the the viewers email address?   

Thank you for your help,

Debi

1 REPLY 1

Manny5429
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@TheSkinScholar I think the best way to manage this is to enable the Authentication process before sharing the recordings to your students. Go to your profile> Settings >Recording > Require users to authenticate before viewing cloud recordings: 

Right before sharing cloud recordings, meetings hosts can choose from one of the options configured below to require users to authenticate before viewing recordings.

Manny5429_0-1647456547702.jpeg

Or when you click the share button for each recording, you can Select the Signed-in users 

Manny5429_1-1647456685399.jpeg

Manny5429_2-1647456697533.jpeg

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.