Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Ip camera install on Zoom

Hello, Is it possible to connect and install a ip camera on a pc for Zoom meetings?Normali i think that a USB connector is use, but netwerkconnector?I need a camera with electric zoom functions.ThanksDaniel

Problem is polls not completed

A recent Zoom update appears to have caused a problem with Polls. I launched a poll and one person didn’t answer: he actually had two devices on the call but Zoom obviously wouldn’t know that. I ended the poll and shared results. I could not open the...

NickBell by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Polling - Not All Devices Seeing

We do an attendance poll as multiple users are watching on one device. However, not all devices see the poll. We check zoom report and sometimes shows like 54 were polled and 100% of that 54 participated. However, we see we have connections of like 7...

YOUTUBE STREAMING SPEAKER VIEW ISSUES

Hi! We are attempting to live stream ourselves watching a video. There are two of us and using screenshare, in zoom we can see ourselves and the screenshare perfectly. But on youtube, the screenshare is the whole video with one 'speaker view' in the ...

video problems

When I use my iphone camera to show a demo, the sides of the screen are cropped grey and the top and bottom are cropped black. Cannot get a full screen for my viewers.

Andart by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording only captured the speaker

I just recorded an interview and forgot to change the view to Gallery. I left it on speaker view by mistake. Now the recording only shows my guest's image and not mine. We can only hear my voice but not see me. Is there anyway to retrieve my image or...