Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout room exit problem

I’m using a University of Nevada, Reno license of Zoom.As the host, when I enter a breakout room in response to a “Ask for help” call and then exit using the “Leave breakout room,” I lose elements on my screen that were there before I entered the bre...

Livestream zoom to Youtube

I wanted to live stream from zoom to Youtube but I got this statement: The user is not enabled for live streaming. However, I did all the neccesary setting in youtube and it has been allowed to do livestream. But still it doesnt work.Anyone any sugge...

pvymet1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Не работает зум на телефоне....

Добрый день. Недавно обновился зум на андроиде и теперь он не работает, поскольку требует шестую версию андроида, а телефон не обновляется до Андроида 6. Скачала с интернета старую версию зума и пыталась ее установить на Андроид 5, но приложение все ...

Katy099 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Background

Hi! Please help me to use virtual background in my 2015 mac book... Though Virtual Background appears, but distorted...inspite of using green screen, it appears very distorted... Need Help Please!!

Zoom not automatically detected mic

After a recent computer update, Zoom no longer automatically detects when I've plugged in my headset. When I'm home I take Zoom calls without my headset, and in the office I use it. In the past, Zoom would automatically switch to playing/recording so...

abk1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom PWA bugs/enhancements?

Is Zoom planning on updating Zoom PWA to have all of the standard features and functions that zoom has for other OS? I have a Chromebook and the PWA app has caused a lot of problems, mainly losing audio when joining breakout rooms and needing to exit...

unable to stream from zoom to Facebook live

I get the following error when trying to stream from facebook live to zoom. Anyone else get this error? how to fix it? Unsupported get request. Object with ID '313022781696702' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not ...

Gill1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Registration and no fixed time

When I schedule a recurring meeting on a daily, weekly or monthly basis you have the option for the participants to register, when the recurrence is no fixed time this option does not appear. I changed the recurrence from daily to no fixed time and m...

Dixie23 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Language to Arabic on Zoom

I would like to make a kind request to Zoom Company to make the Arabic Language Translation (اللغة العربية) available on Zoom. Many Native Arabs use Zoom to deliver their lectures and host their online conferences. And unfortunately, they do struggle...