What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

MSI Client 5.10.xxx 64 Bit

I search for the New MSI Client 5.10.xxx dir Meeting dir Windows 10. On the Homepage i Found only the 64 Bit exe file and the 32 Bit MSI File. i Need the 64 Bit MSI File for package in matrix42where i found the file ?

SAlfert by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with requiring generating meeting reports

Hello, I hope you can help with an issue I'm experiencing with registering Zoom participants. My organization is requiring reports to be generated for all participants for every Zoom meeting. I understand that in order for reports to be generated, re...

Can't login zoom account on both cell phone and tablet (app)

It used to work well on both devices. Now when I log onto the cell phone app, tablet app will auto logout. But based on zoom's instruction, "You can be signed in to Zoom on one computer, one tablet, and one phone at a time."https://support.zoom.us/hc...

xc_sh by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Video is using a low resolution substream

I am running out of ideas and need help.My zoom video is hugely pixelated.Using windows 10 with a network camera supported by microsoft ONVIF driver. The camera appears in device manager as a detected camera and can be used by Zoom.When I check the v...

Dijon by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022