Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

formula for conversion of phone call to zoom meeting

What constitutes the totality of the system requirements and the procedure via which a phone call made via the use of my zoom number can be elevated to a zoom meeting such that I can see and hear what would be occurring on the other end of the phone ...

anselm45 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My Zoom window is empty

Installed Zoom on my Linux Lite VM and it's unusable as soon as I log into my account. (See attached) How can this be fixed?

Zoom Not seeing my Sony NX100 Video camera

Hi! I purchased a Sony HDX NX100. I'm getting out over HDMI into my monitor just fine. But when I run the HDMI into my Black Magic UltraStudio Recorder 3G and into my computer over firewire Zoom does not see it as a selectable camera. I know the 3G i...

Lonny by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting room list order

We are using Zoom meetings for virtual drop in advising. These have the waiting room enabled so that we can talk to students individually. In some of our meetings, the waiting room participant list is ordered by order of arrival. In others it is orde...

furuta by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Authorized Participants Only

Hopefully someone can assist…I’ve tried everything I can think of! All of the sudden I am unable to log into a standing meeting that I’ve been invited to for a year +. No matter what I do the message “this meeting is for authorized participants only”...

Bildschirm teilen IPad Kommentieren

Wenn ein Schüler auf dem IPad sein Bildschirm teilt, besteht bei mir als "Host" keine Möglichkeit zu "Kommentieren". Kann man was tun (bei mir oder bei dem Schüler)? oder es ist einfach so?

kamel by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes