cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorized Participants Only

SpookilySarah
Listener

Hopefully someone can assist…I’ve tried everything I can think of! 

All of the sudden I am unable to log into a standing meeting that I’ve been invited to for a year +. No matter what I do the message “this meeting is for authorized participants only” comes up. 

The host said they checked and the feature to only allow authenticated users is disabled. 

I don’t know what else to do at this point if they say it is disabled but my account won’t allow me in. 

Any suggestions? 

2 REPLIES 2

pieterbotes
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @SpookilySarah 

Are you logged into your Zoom client when joining the meetings?  And if so, are you definitely logged in with the same account (email) that you got invited to the meeting with?

Also, the host may want to check as this setting can be set on the general account but also specifically on the meeting itself.  It may have been set on this specific meeting.

Requiring authentication to join a meeting/webinar – Zoom Support

Have this answered your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution!

Thanks!

sedatekeci
Listener

I wasn`t signed in when the recording was happening but I wasn`t aware of this and the meeting owner Sadiq gave me the host and I hit the recording but it did recorded to his cloud because I wasn`t signed in so how can I be able to reach this recording?