Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Automatic recording

Hi I set up automatic recording for a 90 min training session to 17 participants that I was hosting. I had tested the recording several times prior to the actual session and it worked perfectly. However when I held the actual session it did not recor...

Rmc1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem w/ screen sharing

I am suddenly unable to display a selected window when sharing my screen. The share option seems to work but there is nothing in the display. I have a screenshot below. I use a Macbook Pro and recently upgraded to the Monterrey operating system and w...

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 1.07.17 PM.png

Multiple zoom ivites being sent

we have one user that if he sends an invite to a customer Zoom will auto repeat the invite every minute sending multiple emails each with a different code - We email through SALESFORCE but none of our other users are affected in this way, any ideas w...

Amandal by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help support

I cannot get any live help or customer support. This is not customer or user friendly> All I want to do is add additional users to my account and the system tells me they are don't have an account, however the person has an account and set up a meeti...

JL918 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative Host in Google Chrome Extension?

Is it possible to add an alternative host within the Google Chrome extension/add on? I often schedule calls either for others or where multiple team members are on together and it's most efficient to have an alternate who can start things without me ...