Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Interaction desktop & zoom

Our department uses an interaction desktop phone system. Within the past 6 weeks if a staff member has a zoom meeting running and they receive a phone call they are automatically unmuted from zoom when they answer the call. If the staff end the zoom ...

cbauman by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

virtual background

hello!I don't get the blur option in virtual background, I've already made all the changes on the page and nothing, does it happen to anyone? how can I solve it?

can't find cloud recording

The Zoom update crashed my laptop on starting to record an interview. I got the other party to send me a fresh invite, and accepted on my iPad. They made me host and I selected cloud recording. No sign of the recording on the Zoom website, or the iPa...

IanW by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

9 videos on Android

I have 2 Android phones and an Android tablet, all with the latest version of Zoom.Both phones will display 9 videos in Gallery View but the tablet will only display 4. Why?Could it be the difference in RAM? One phone has 12GB of RAM, the other 6GB, ...

SSO failed cannot use add-in on Outlook

When adding an appointment and select zoom to add , it will require to sign to SSOWhen clicking SSO the error is shown in the attached. OS is MAC big Sur TS done:- Reinstalled Zoom add-in - Reboot laptop- OWA also shows the same error