Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound and microphone stops

I recently bought new laptop and installed zoom. But sound and microphone sometimes stops during the meeting. I click ok in dialog window and it starts to work again. What is the problem?

IBerger by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with audio

Hi, I'm an English teacher and I have a recurring problem with the audio of 1 student in specific. We start the class and everything is ok. After a while, his audio starts lowering and after 1 min I cannot hear anything. He takes off his headset unit...

ipad pro 2nd camera

Is there a second camera option on ipad pro please? Can you use the web based zoom on ipad to get this facility?

SSO sign in before launching the meeting

Hi, We implemented SSO sign in for zoom with Azure AD. For some reasons, users' zoom app on PC may be logged out for token expiry. This is fine as by design. But if these users click the zoom link to join a meeting, they would show up as guest which ...

My zoom meeting recording didn't work!

Hi, I just had an important meeting that I needed to record in gallery view, however the file shows each person talking one by one, but I need the video with the gallery view! There were two people on it, both with camera turned on! (While the meetin...

Julian2_0-1636151082805.png Julian2_1-1636151107355.png
Julian2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Security for Recordings

Hi! I have a question about security access for recordings. Is there a way to send a recording to another that can be accessed with only a pre-assigned email address? I want to prohibit recordings being able to be shared/sent to masses of people. Tha...

Urgent Help!!

Receiving error code 5003. - Permissions have been granted to go past firewall- internet/wifi works great- did a malware scan, nothing turned upIn the middle of recording videos and have a two day turn around to finish. Looking for other ways to try ...