cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My zoom meeting recording didn't work!

Julian2
Listener

Hi,

I just had an important meeting that I needed to record in gallery view, however the file shows each person talking one by one, but I need the video with the gallery view!

There were two people on it, both with camera turned on!

(While the meeting was happening, the gallery view was activated)

Help!!

Julian2_0-1636151082805.pngJulian2_1-1636151107355.png

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Julian2, was this recording a Local recording or Cloud recording? With Local recordings, whatever is displayed in the meeting is basically what will be recorded locally. However, if cloud recorded, you can double-check your Cloud recording settings at https://zoom.us/profile/setting.

Unfortunately, there is no way to recover un-recorded views, however, I'd suggest looking into the Recording Layouts KB article and creating a test meeting, and re-creating what you've experienced. I'd also ensure that your Zoom client is up-to-date

All in all, after checking your settings, a reproducing a test recording, let me know if you're still running into recording issues! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi I tried to record a meeting on my MacBook Air tonight but I left the meeting assuming it would save somewhere on my laptop.  I cannot find the recording now and am not sure where to look.  Any help would be appreciated thank you!