Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Interpreter Icon button for guests?

Hi! I set up my first interpreter event weeks ago...... It's a Virtual Wedding with half the guests speaking Spanish! The interpreter and I had a meeting to test everything. I thought we were set since I was able to get him set up to interpret simult...

Random Meeting Acceptances

I'm having a problem where I keep "accepting" recurring meetings over and over again without actually pressing "accept." I look in my sent mail folder and I find "you have accepted xyz meeting" nearly every day, even though I haven't received any mee...

rstil by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom don´t run in my Mac Mini!!!! HELP!!

I have been a ZOOM user for a long time. Yesterday I was participating in a meeting and I was logged out for no apparent reason. Now every time I try to access it is impossible, I have installed the program four times on my MAC MINI computer and ther...

Resolved! My PRO Account is Not Recognized

I am paying for PRO, but profile and scheduling are showing BASIC. Worked just fine from November 2021 until now. I need to set up a meeting and require more than the BASIC limits.

SSTulsa by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom crashing issues when joining

So when I try to join a zoom meeting it keeps crashing or it says zoom not responding in the task manager. This also happens when I open up specifically the audio section of the zoom settings. I've tried most things like my windows is up to date, rei...

Peyton1 by Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom has disappeared from my computer (a Mac)

This morning when I turned on my computer, the icon in the app bar had a question mark over it. Nothing happened when I clicked on it. I managed to get on a call with a client by clicking on the link in my calendar, but it seems that zoom has disappe...