Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

help: Jabra speak microphone problem

I am using a Windows 11 laptop, zoom (latest update), and jabra speak 810 as speaker phone.1. Jabra connected through its dongle (bluetooth)2. test audio, playback and mic all work oke3. join meeting, still ok4. when the host mute, then unmute me, mi...

rkosasih by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Multiple Monitors

Dear AllThis is Md. ManiK Hossain from Bangladesh, I have a licensed Zoom ID for our online meeting. Recently, we are planning for online sessions where we need to split the participants gallery them into 4 monitors/tvs simultaneously. Is there any w...

Camera is not working

My laptop computer webcam - Windows10 - doesn't work at zoom client, just appearing pop-up on the right side of the top, "Fail to connecting the camera"I did everything that I can do - camera settings, webcam driver settings, security settings, delet...

layla1 by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts but 1 upgraded

Hi, I have 2 zoom accounts, each one linked to a different email address.I recently upgraded one of them.I want that upgraded account to be linked to both my email addresses, so that I can utilise my recurring meetings that have been scheduled in the...

Shali by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes