Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom meeting scheduled emails for 2 people.

My boss and I want two emails when we book meetings between the two of us. So when I book a meeting, a notification gets sent to my work email, however she would like an email also. Is there an option for this? It works on her side (when she books, a...

nisam17 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Connector disappear

We have been subscribed to an enterprise zoomIn accordance to our organization policy, we need to build an on premise or in this case zoom hybrid (Meeting Connector and Recording Connector) that allows us to have meeting server under our own network ...

VID-Asep by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Practices for configuring Trustee/HOA meeting

Is there a way to get some webinar-like results using the most economical meeting plan? We are an HOA association and we are contemplating using Zoom Meetings for our Trustee meetings in a way that the residents can observe and remain muted. Ideally,...

wlbZoom by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello. I have a free account with Zoom but have never used it for anything except attending a couple of meetings. A friend of mine in Colombia is wanting me to teach her English online. Would this basic service work for that? Is there a time or frequ...

Large meeting capacity

I have a 500 meeting licence however over 2,000 people have registered for the meeting. Does anyone know if all of the participants will be able to join the meeting? I'm not worried about breakout rooms. I won't need to use them.

Robina by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Basic plan

Hi, I've been using Zoom throughout the pandemic 1:1 30m-60m. I've never had the 40m time limit trigger secondary to no more than 1 participant a time. During my last 2 meetings the time limit triggered and ended the meeting at 40m. I was in a 1:1 me...

ScolPT by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with sharing screen mac

Hello, Since severals days, the screen sharing doesn't work anymore on my computer. Either i have the following message "sharing screen is not allowed", either i can do it but no one in the meeting see my screen. I have a premium account, and everyth...

mathieuf by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes