Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Update Meeting through API Not Working

Hi all. I'm working on an integration and am trying to add a module to update meetings. I'm receiving a 200 response but meetings aren't actually being updated with the changes. To debug I'm just trying this in Postman with the following configuratio...

Nate1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

A question concerning video recording

I have a question concerning video recording. If I record a video on the cloud and the storage limit is reached during the recording, the meeting will continue to record until it is ended or not. And I would like to know how I can get that video and ...

Nin_ley by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email addresses

Hi,Is it possible to get Zoom notifications sent to another email address? For example, my boss has his own Zoom account, but I’d like his notifications (when someone joins a call) to be copied to my email address as well.Thanks!

zoom logs our users frequently off

Hello to all,we know, that one user can only loged in to one Desktop App at the same time and so logoffs can happens. But this is not the reasen, in this case. And in preferences, we configured, that users not loged of, when inactive. In SSO preferen...

MSch by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad Projecting and Recording Issue

I use iPad for annotation purposes which allows me to connect to the projector by mirroring the screen. However, when I try to do screen recording at the same time, it won't let me. My iPad is higher than IOS 11.1 and Zoom is 5.9.3. Please help!